On the 9th of November 2015, the wife of the Executive Governor of Niger State and Founder of Raise foundation, Dr. Amina Abubakar Bello together with a team of Doctors from Katsina VVF Centre […]
RAiSE Foundation has conducted free medical consultation for over 3000 women, children and youths in Fuka Community of Munya Local Government Area of Niger State. The medical outreach offered free breast and cervical […]
130 women and youths who graduated from the RAiSE Foundation Skill Acquisition Centre Minna have been called upon to make good use of the knowledge gained while at the Centre for the betterment of themselves, […]
Our vision is of a Nigeria where no woman dies from pregnancy related causes.
Our mission is to create awareness and opportunity
for women and girls to realize their full potential in an environment that is safe for pregnancy and childbirth.
- Conduct Advocacy on the service gaps in maternal, new born and child health in Niger State
- Design Empowerment Strategies that strengthen women's voices and participation at community level
- Work with relevant social sectors agencies for an integrated approach to health care for women, girls and communities
- Coordinate programming that enables households and communities participate in awareness generation to reduce maternal, Neo - natal and child deaths
- Engage in primary health care centers and other grassroots entry points to ensure services get to hard to reach communities.
- Complement Niger State Government health care plan for women and girls