70 women and youths have graduated from our Skill Acquisition Centre where they gained empowerment in Tailoring,Bead work, leather work and embellishments. Speaking at the graduation ceremony, the Founder and Wife of the executive Governor […]
” IAM SO GRATEFUL THAT MY HUSBAND ENCOURAGED ME TO GET SCREENED FOR BREAST CANCER. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DID I THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME. THE PROCESS WAS FAR LESS EXPENSIVE THAN […]
#worldbreastfeedingweek# To mark this year’s World Breastfeeding Week with the theme, “sustaining breastfeeding together”, RAiSE Foundation took part in the Breastfeeding Awareness Trek organized by the State Committee on Food and Nutrition in collaboration with […]
Our vision is of a Nigeria where no woman dies from pregnancy related causes.
Our mission is to create awareness and opportunity
for women and girls to realize their full potential in an environment that is safe for pregnancy and childbirth.
- Conduct Advocacy on the service gaps in maternal, new born and child health in Niger State
- Design Empowerment Strategies that strengthen women's voices and participation at community level
- Work with relevant social sectors agencies for an integrated approach to health care for women, girls and communities
- Coordinate programming that enables households and communities participate in awareness generation to reduce maternal, Neo - natal and child deaths
- Engage in primary health care centers and other grassroots entry points to ensure services get to hard to reach communities.
- Complement Niger State Government health care plan for women and girls